Wednesday, October 20, 2010

YAY...

For HALLOWEEN!!!

We've got our fake spider web ready to be put up {wonder if this is a pain to take down?}...



and LOTS of candy {I hope this makes it for another 10 days...doubtful}...

"We're not gonna make it!!!!" -Candy


and the pumpkins are out...



and I've watched Hocus Pocus about 5 times...


I love, love, love Halloween!  I think I love Halloween even more now than I did when I was little.  My parents live in the boondocks, so we never ever had trick-or-treaters growing up.  T and I live in a great little neighborhood, so I can't wait to see all of the costumes!

I found this cutesy outfit for RM {our niece} at Wal-Mart and I couldn't resist...esp. since it was only 5 bucks.  I thought it was pretty cute.  Hope it makes it to her before Halloween.  Be on the lookout Pren!


One bad thing about Savannah is that the seasons never really change.  It's been in the 80's, so needless to say it hasn't felt like fall.  I'm still wearing shorts and I haven't even looked at my winter clothes yet.  Last year T and I took a trip to Maine for Halloween.  The leaves were beautiful and the weather was perfect!  Maine is the perfect place to be for Halloween.  Here are some of my favorite houses...






Speaking a scary, spooky Halloween, have you peeps ever watched Scare Tactics?  It comes on the Sci Fi Channel Monday nights.  T and I randomly stumbled across it the other night and literally I was about to pee in my pants the first 5 seconds...some of them are HYSTERICAL!  It's even more fun watching it with T bc he has one of those laughs that makes me laugh...like you can truly tell its coming from his soul.

Check it out...

The Babysitter

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, Y'ALL!!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity