Thursday, December 23, 2010

30,000 ft.

I couldn't miss out on the opportunity to blog at 30,000 ft.  We are on the plane right now - and yay, it has FREE wifi.  Merry Christmas to me!  We had a GREAT time skiing with T's family.  The more time I spend with his family, the more I realized how lucky I am to have married into such a wonderful family!

We are headed now to my parent's home and I'm excited to see my parents, brother, and grandmother.
I fear T is going to be put to work on the farm tomorrow, so I'm glad he is snoozing beside me (while he can).  I've heard that even in Georgia we may be in for a white Christmas, so I'm thrilled about that as well.  Since my brother and I are older now, I must admit our Christmas's are a little bit more boring than they used to be, but I guess it gives us time to reflect on the important things.  We are beyond blessed in so many aspects of our lives and too often, I forget to think my SAVIOR for the wonderful blessing in my life - my family, friends, health, home.  I hope all of you have a blessed holiday!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND Much love!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Merty Christmas to you and your sweet family! Glad you had fun skiing!

Lorri said...

Merry Christmas! Hope it was fabulous!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity