It is soooo hot here. I'm reeeally looking forward to getting our power bill. That should be fun. Anyway, wanted to share with y'all my summer reads. Please share what you've been reading!
1. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain - Terribly depressing. Has anyone read this? What did you think?
2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett - Can't wait to start this one!
3. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - Am I the only person who hasn't read this? I never read it in school, but I feel like it is a classic, so I should.
4. The Valley of the Light by Terry Kay - I think Terry Kay can do no wrong! Love everything he writes!
5. The Lake of Dreams by Kim Edwards - This was on the "new" shelf at the library.
6. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling - I've read the first two. I love HP, but I've decided not to check out any more HP books from the library. Lets just say they were, um, "well used" - Live and Learn!
These are also a few on my list:
Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
Love, Lucy by Lucille Ball
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
In other news, I love this kitchen - Can't remember where I found this image (maybe off Tessa's blog @ Nine & Sixteen - she has the best inspiration photos!), but kudos to whoever designed this masterpiece. Simply Perfection!
And in other, other news, you know you live in a small town when you stop at a railroad crossing and this is in front of you....