Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This should be the next book you read...

Unbroken 
by Laura Hillenbrand



Such, such
an amazing and true story

It had been sitting on T's nightstand for so long, I finally picked it up and read it.
The first section was sort of slow, but I couldn't put it down after that.
Not only is it an amazing story, its so informative and well written.
Seriously, pick up a copy tomorrow!  You will not regret it!

Ps.
Is it time for one of these yet?
Can't believe its only Tuesday!?!



or I'd even settle for this...



6 comments:

Liz said...

whatever that pink drink is looks very yummy!

My Life as A Plate said...

I heard that book is amazing from so many people. I need to read it.
xoxo

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Dying to read it! I heard it was great!

Happiness Is... said...

Funny you mention that b/c in 30 pages when I finish Infidel, I am starting Unbroken - so glad it's good!

Sara Louise said...

This week has been crazy slow in my world too. HURRY UP already!!
I'm adding this one to my Shelfari :-)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Now I'm seriously craving a margarita..preferably a pink one!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity