Thursday, November 4, 2010

I admit it...

T and I have a fake Christmas tree.  So lame.  I know.  But it's what we have and we're sticking with it......for now.  My parents never had a fake Christmas tree growing up, so this is a new thing for me.  If we are going to embrace this fake Christmas tree thing, I'm still going to need my house to smell like a fresh frasier fir.  Well wallah!  Bath and Body Works (I haven't been in there in ages - I got burnt out for awhile, but they have some great stuff) has solved our dilemma!  They have this yum scent - that smells exactly like a Christmas tree!  I bought a candle - on sale for $5 - and some of those wall plug-ins, so we are ready for the Christmas season and we will smell like it, too.


T and I are gonna eat some chili (cooked in my new pot - which I love, love, love) and then meet some friends and go to the Savannah Film Festival.  I have no idea what we are seeing, but since the tickets were free, who cares.  Hope everyone is having a fun Thursday night!

PS.  Is anyone watching Grey's anymore???  I haven't watched all season, but I used to love it!  I think I checked out after they killed off Izzy and George.  Good thing, I still have The Office.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity