Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I could go with this...or that...HELP.

We've got some friends visiting us for the holidays, so I've got to get some window treatments for the guest bedroom!  The room seems terribly bland and kind of stark - I'm hoping this might spruce them up.  T and I aren't in our "forever house" so I really want these to be able to transition to wherever we may be next.

So here are some pics of the guestroom...and below are some of the options for fabric.  Should I do panels or something like this (in the guest bath)...

Yes, yes, I know it needs to be ironed...


Here's the guest room ...





Here is an up close of the shams...


So now that you've seen that...here are some of the fabrics I've found.  Are these totally off?  Or does anyone like one of these?  I'm so, so, SO bad at picking out fabric.  I need your help!















1 comment:

Tessa said...

forever house or not, that is one pretty guest room! def. do panels - so easy to tansition to a new house in the future. Love those Waverly (I think they are waverly) geometric prints. You can't go wrong with those. would look pretty with matchstick blinds and drapes layered over too. That monogrammed pillow is FABULOUS!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity