Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ooh La La

Have you blog stalkers ever heard of this website?

Charm and Chain

I hadn't till today, but they have some fabulous finds!

I ordered these...

*http://www.charmandchain.com/products/faceted-rectangle-earrings-turquoise
and these...

*http://www.charmandchain.com/products/linden-earrings

but I really wanted these and these, but I'd like to stay married more than I like the earrings.  T would not approve of such a price tag...


*http://www.charmandchain.com/products/turquoise-and-amethyst-drop-earrings
$385

*http://www.charmandchain.com/products/faceted-green-onyx-citrine-and-pink-cats-eye-earrings-clip-on
$363

Aren't they gorg?  If your wallet can afford them....Get them, then send me a pic, so I can be super jealous of you!

In other news, guess what else we bought tonight?  This gem off craigslist!  T rode it all the way home and I drove the truck beside him like a doting mother.  He looked like a major nerd, but he was soooo excited bc 1) he got a new bike and 2) it was a steal.

Blue Beauty

The guy we bought it from lives in a not-so-nice part of town.  T has never bought anything off craigslist, so as we were knocking on the door he looked at me and said "Do you think this is safe?"  Being the sweet wife I am, I said "Sure, although, have you ever heard of the craiglist killer?"  His eyes got really big and he said "Did he live in Savannah!?!"

Anyway, we are taking our new bikes for a ride out on the beach this weekend.  I can't wait to try them out!  Here is mine.  It was my birthday present from T this past year.  My birthday was the day before our wedding.  I woke up birthday morning and this was sitting on my front porch.   What a sweet, sweet husband :)




Thats all for now...I've got to go watch my guilty pleasure, Teen Mom.  Does anyone else watch this trash?  Ugh, I cant get enough!  I know, I know...its terrible!  I'm trying to stop!  Goodnight, y'all!!!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oh my goodness, your bike is ADORABLE!!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity