Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday...Ugh.

I have the Thursday blues esp. since T has to work late tonight and he is leaving me this weekend for this...

Not quite as impressive as UGA stadium but close
I can't believe I married a man of a different religion...I am a devout Bulldog and he is devout Damn War Eagle or tiger or whatever.  He has been itching to get over to Auburn for a game, so when his friend Joey called the other night and T's eyes lit up I knew it could mean only one thing...Roadtrip!  So T and Joey are leaving their respective wives {and Joeys two adorable little girls} to go pretend they are freshmen in college again reliving their glory days.   Say a prayer people...this could get serious!


GOOO DAWGS!

oh yeah, and GOOD LUCK, WAR DAMN EAGLES!

1 comment:

T said...

its war cam eagle!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity